iClicker reef can be accessed in the following ways:
- iPhone app or Android app download (Recomended for mobile devices)
- Through iclicker.com main page
- Through OWL if the instructor has enabled the integration.
Regardless how you access iClicker, sign up will be the same. Just follow these steps:
- Choose "Sign Up"
- Find your institution: "Western University Ontario"
- Enter your info
- First/last name
- Email address
- Western username (Official western student email address without the @uwo.ca)
- Choose a password
- Ignore the message about the 14 day free trial. Western has a licence for students
Once you have an account:
- Sign in with your credentials
- When asked about registering a remote choose "Skip this step" unless you have a remote
- Find the course using the plus icon and searching by class name or instructor name
- Add the course
- Choose the course from your list of courses
- Choose "Join" from the bar at the top once the instructor has started the session