Integrating with OWL
You can integrate your iClicker course with OWL by following these steps:
- In your OWL course, go to site info on the left hand side
- Choose edit tools from the menu on the top
- Scroll to the bottom, and open “Plug in tools”
- Choose iClicker.
- This is the only tricky part, you will be prompted for a url. This URL tells the system which class you would like the students to be directed to. You can find it by:
- opening the iClicker Cloud Application on your computer,
- signing in
- Choosing the course you would like to use from the lefthand side menu (if you have more than one course)
- Choosing "Launch Gradebook" in the top right corner. This will open up the iClicker web portal.
- Choose "Settings" from the left hand menu
- Choose "Grade Sync" from along the top
- Enable the integration and select sakai
- Copy the link provided
- Paste the URL into OWL